Diversified Roofing - Your Lancaster and Chester County Roofing Pro!
At Diversified Roofing Co., we strive to be professional in all aspects of business. Our roofing professionals treat our customers the way that we would want to be treated. We give our customers honest evaluations according to their specific home needs.
Diversified Roofing Co., has been an established roofing contractor in the industry for over 30 years. We are a family owned and operated business, and will be in business for years to come to better serve the needs of our customers.
Specializing in Hard to Find Leaks
Why Homeowners Choose Diversified Roofing
- Professional Customer Service
- Our Clean, Courteous Crews
- Quality Craftsmanship
- 30+ Years of Experience
- Excellent Financing Options
Common Roofing Types
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: One of the most common types of shingles offered; most people prefer asphalt shingles because they are affordable and easy to maintain.
- Cedar Roofing: Authentic cedar roofing compliments your home and contains natural tannins that deter rot and wood eating insects.
- Standing Seam Roofing: This metal roofing system which includes the use of hidden fasteners is available in copper, steel, and aluminum, and is custom formed on site to ensure a sturdy roof.
- Slate Roofing: Slate roofs are one of the most aesthetically pleasing roofing systems you can use, and are made from natural slate, composite, or cementitious materials.
- Low Slope Roofing: This roofing system is based on the flat roof yet gives added protection against water damage by allowing it to run more smoothly.
Roofing Repair Specialists
At Diversified Roofing Co. We don’t just install new roofs we also have a repair division which is dedicated to informing the home owner of the current problem that there roof is facing and then giving them the best options as to how it should be fixed. Our technicians upon arriving at your home in a company truck will do a thorough inspection of your attic. This inspection allows us to see any problems that may be happening under the decking. Such as mold growth and delamination of plywood which is caused by poor ventilation. They will also inspect the insulation in the attic; a poorly insulated attic can cause ice dams and cause a rise in your utility bills.
Once the attic is inspected our technician will do a 17- point inspection of your current roofing system. Once all the information is collected our technician is able to give you an educated report on your roofing system. This allows him to present you a price on the spot for the repairs needed to correct your roofing system. At diversified roofing co we use a Straight Forward Pricing Guide which allows our customers to know exactly what the repair price will be even before we do any repairs on your home. No hidden prices or variable rates, Just a Straight Forward Price.
- How Important is Roof Ventilation in your Chester County home?
How Important is Roof Ventilation in your Chester County home? US codes require at least 1 sq ft of […]
- Gutters Are an Essential Avondale Household Accessory
Summer, winter, autumn, rainy or no matter what the season is, having durable and clean Avondale gutters installed on camps, homes, […]