Chester County and Lancaster County James Hardie Siding Products
Our Lancaster County James Hardie Siding Products is one of the most respected and widely used manufacturers of Fiber Cement in the country, and that’s for good reason. The company was founded over 100 years ago and focused on creating exterior products that were well-suited to extreme climates. Hardie Plank is a fiber cement board that can look surprisingly like wood, complete with texture and grain, and it’s an excellent option for anyone who enjoys the look and feel of wood siding but doesn’t want the risks, hassles, and maintenance that come with it.
Unlike wood-based products which can curl, rot, warp, or split from nothing more than exposure to weather and the elements, James Hardie siding products are engineered specifically to withstand changes in temperature and frequent inclement weather. These products will not be damaged by high UV levels, wind, rain, pests, or heat. Hardie siding boards are also designed to retain paint for much longer than wood, without it ever chipping or peeling.
Benefits of our Lancaster County James Hardie Siding Products
- More durable than other siding alternatives
- Resistant to moisture damage—won’t crack, warp, or rot
- Impact resistant—won’t be damaged by hail or other storm debris
- Withstands winds up to 130mph
- Comes with a 30-year transferrable warranty
- Resistant to termites and carpenter ants
- Products have been around since 1903 and are in over 5.5 million home in North America alone
- Has the character and feel of natural wood
- Comes in a variety of architecturally designed styles and profiles
- Non-combustible and environmentally friendly
- Low maintenance
- Can increase your Lancaster or Chester County home’s curb appeal and resale value
- Ranked #1 quality exterior lap siding product by Builder magazine for the past 5 years
- Ranked #1 return on investment by Remodeling magazine for the past 7 years
- Voted one of top 10 American building products by Home magazine
James Hardie and Diversified Roofing Co.
For generations, James Hardie has done whatever it takes to make sure their customers receive the very best siding products possible. Their unique formula combines the best possible materials and a strong dedication to quality, which means you’ll be getting the best possible Lancaster County James Hardie Siding Products for your home.
Our Chester County Roofing Contractor also provides every one of our customers with the best possible craftsmanship at every single job that we work. We carry James Hardie products because they share our commitment to quality, and we’ll make sure that your James Hardie siding is perfectly installed. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of the work and all the materials that we provide, and we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your home in the best condition possible.
Our James Hardie Siding Contractors Provide These Detailed Services in Lancaster and Chester County
- hardie plank siding
- hardy board siding
- james hardie lap siding
- james hardie fiber cement siding
- hardie siding installation
- fiber cement siding
- cement board siding
- cement siding
- fiber cement panels
- HIRING A CHESTER COUNTY ROOFER
There are about as many Chester County roofing contractors to choose from as there are doctors, and I suggest you take the same care in choosing your roofing contractor as you would your doctor. While it’s clear that you are going to want a roofing contractor that employees capable installers, and it’s clear you will…Read More
- MAKING THE EXTERIOR OF YOUR Avondale HOUSE STYLISH WITH A VINYL SIDING
Avondale houses today are now more sophisticated in terms of the exteriors as characterized by the different styles of roofing and outer walls, which now use Avondale vinyl siding. The material is made of plastic which is better suited for protecting the exterior of your home, as opposed to wood or cement. Vinyl is a good alternative.…Read More